I’ve seen this on a few blogs over the last couple of days and caribousmom has tagged me. The meme was started by Grace at Neonscent. This is a list of tips compiled as the meme is passed between blogs. The tips are for making your blogging more effective and, I would say, entertaining. There are already several good ones, let’s see if I can come up with another…
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) (My note: I’m going to use a blue star for mine to differentiate from those left by previous authors.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think – if 10 people start this and the 10 people pass it on to another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. **** http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other. ** http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! * http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ****** http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ** http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up – persistence is fertile. * http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. **** http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post. ** http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you – it’s nice to know who is reading! ** http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. Thrown in something humorous occasionally, to keep things fun. http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/
11. Make it easy for your readers – use tags and labels and keep it simple! http://caribousmom.blogharbor.com
12. Make sure you have your facts straight. https://varietyofwords.wordpress.com/
And now I am supposed to tag 10 people. Last time I had to tag people for a meme I was one of the last to do it and couldn’t find the requested number of people to tag. So this time I am going to be a bit lazy and tag everyone who is reading this. And that means you. Seriously. If you’re reading this you are tagged, you might be thinking, “He doesn’t mean me, someone else will do it…”, but if you thought that you’d be wrong. I do mean you. So get going!