It looks like I may be starting to get back on track after my lack of inspiration. It’s coming late again but here are last months statistics. As far as pages read, I am down a bit this month, I started slowly in September because of my vacation and never quite recovered.
Here are the details for the month of September:
- Crashing Through by Robert Kurson
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- What is the What by Dave Eggers
- House of Meetings by Martin Amis (review almost ready for Curled Up)
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman (failed to review due to slump but rated 3.5)
- Beloved by Toni Morrison (also a victim to the slump, rated 3.0)
-3.71 average rating
-2 books read for Curled Up
-3 books read for challenges
-Completed Non-Fiction Five Challenge
-Favorite books of the month were Crashing Through and No Country for Old Men.
-Least favorite was House of Meetings.
With three quarters of the year now gone I am on pace for 73 books read on the year. I have a feeling this month is going to be even slower than September. I remain fairly busy and now I have football, both NFL and college, taking up a lot of my free time on the weekends. But at least the yard work is just about over!