This is my list of best books published in 2007, however I only read 10 books that were published this year so this is far from comprehensive. I have narrowed the list to 5 which means half of this years books are included here. The list is again in order from best to… least best.
- Crashing Through by Robert Kurson (rating: 4.5) – A fascinating look at a man who gains his sight after decades of blindness.
- Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman (rating: 4.0) – Sort of a graphic novel without the drawings. This is a fun read.
- The Spanish Bow by Andromeda Romano-Lax (rating: 4.0) – This is the author’s first novel, and very well written at that.
- The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller (rating: 3.5) – An interesting debut fantasy novel with a ridiculously cliff hangery ending
- In the Country of Men by Hisham Matar (rating: 3.5) – Another debut novel that is intriguing but strangely emotionally cold
Next up: Top Ten Reads in 2007